Monday, March 17, 2008

I am very sorry for the lack of posts recently but I needed to unplug myself from my networks to restore and refresh myself so that my design and my blog content does not become redundant and boring. In future posts I will be looking at more niche sub-cultures and design categories to help differentiate SprayGlue as a design blog. So please don't be angry or sad, SprayGlue will be back in more accurate action asap.


Blogger lula cat said...

oh thank god that spray glue is back on track! I was beginning to worry that your blog had been discarded into the ether for something better that i didn't seem to know about.
So glad you're back. ^_^

1:10 PM  
Blogger sabine brandt said...

· { looking forward to see you back, thanks for all the super inspiration } ·

7:20 AM  
Anonymous susy said...

Gary, you are totally right to do this, and 'unplug' is such a good word to use. I totally know how you feel-- in both blogging, and in my own product design...sometimes, I just feel like my head is overflowing with ideas that are not my own! That's when I step back.

And...I think you're ahead of the curve. I think lots of serious bloggers are probably beginning to think more about just this.

So, good luck, and I can't wait to see where your thinking takes you!


ps. sorry for the long comment!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home